The application of a eyelash extension includes applying one single lash extension to one of your natural individual lashes.
As a natural part of the eyelash (hair) growth cycle a person is continuously losing and re-growing new eyelashes.
This is why we recommend that our clients come in every 2-3 weeks
for touch-ups to maintain existing lashes by removing any that are loose and by adding extensions to new hair that has grown in to ensure continual, voluminous lashes.
- DO NOT get your lashes wet two hours before your appointment
- PLEASE remove all traces of makeup using oil- free cleanser/makeup remover.
- DO NOT wear makeup around your eyes to the appointment.
- PLEASE make sure you have an umbrella with you on rainy days to avoid getting the lashes wet.
- DO NOT wear contact lenses to the appointment or bring your lenses case with you so they can be removed.
- For two days after treatment, DO NOT get your lashes wet.
- For two days after your treatment, DO NOT steam your face, swim or wash your face with hot water.
- DO NOT use waterproof mascara or mascara remover on lashes as this will affect the bonding..
- DO NOT perm and do not use eyelash curlers.
- DO NOT rub eyes when washing face just, pat dry after cleansing.
- Use non-oil based makeup remover eg. Simple eye makeup remover
- Brush your lashes keep them straight with the mascara wand provided.
- Cleanse with a PROLONG formulated lash cleanser available at Splash of Lash