All personal information managed by Splash of Lash will be undertaken in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009.
‘Personal information’ has a broad definition and may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number or email address – basically any information that will help identify you.
If you provide your personal information, we will collect and manage it in our Customer Data Base (CDB).
Information we may request
Splash of Lash may ask you to provide information that includes personal information when we contact you, for example, if you:
- 1/Request a service, submit an enquiry or seek feedback.
- 2/Or respond to one of our customer satisfaction surveys.
We will only request your personal information for the purposes of:
- Meeting our customer needs (e.g. providing a requested service)
- Seeking to better understand customer needs (e.g. collecting feedback on Splash of Lash and assessing the quality of services provided to you).
- To establish a Customer Data Base (CDB) of our customers for the purpose of documenting customer treatment records and initiating future contact.
- The personal information you provide will be stored in our Customer Data Base (CDB). This information will not be shared.
- your browser, computer platform and screen resolution
- your answers to optional questions in forms on our site
- your traffic patterns through our site, such as:
- date and time of your visit
- pages and documents accessed
- subjects you searched for on our site
- website you visited before ours
- your ISP or server address.
Use and disclosure of personal information
To meet your needs or answer your questions
Information stored in the CDB may also be used for service analysis.
Splash of Lash is committed to ensuring you are satisfied with the service we provide and may from time to time invite you to complete a survey about your satisfaction. Surveys may be conducted by contracted service providers who will be required to comply with the provisions of the Information Privacy Act 2009.
Under no circumstances will Splash of Lash divulge your personal information to third parties without your written consent.
Applications for access to or amendment of personal information: To update your contact information, please contact Splash of Lash at your earliest convenience.
Our privacy principles apply to emails as well.
Our internet service provider may monitor email traffic for system troubleshooting and maintenance purposes only.
Parts of this site transmit information securely across the internet, however, we recognise that there may be risks in doing so. Where we become aware of any security breach we will immediately move to correct the breach and endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.
At this point in time this site contains NO links to non-Splash of Lash websites.
Should Splash of Lash utilise secondary service/website, Splash of Lash will not be responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of any such websites and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites.
How you can complain about our handling of your personal information
A privacy complaint is a complaint made by an individual about an act or practice of a department constituting a breach of our obligations under the Information Privacy Act 2009 in relation to that individual’s personal information.
Privacy complaints should be made no longer than 1 month from the date when the act or practice the complaint is about occurred.
On completion, you will be advised in writing of Splash of Lash decision, including any remedies that are considered appropriate to resolve the complaint.
If you would like to know more about information privacy please use the link below: